As the Covid-19 impacts school district reopening plans, our fall programming will change for 2020 to protect student safety and support our district partners.
Fall 2020 Changes
- Sites will have limited capacity.
- Programming may change due to safety policies and/or district virtual learning models.
- Parents will not be charged for cancelled weeks.
- Our sites will implement the same safety measures we incorporated for our Essential Worker Summer Care.
Parents who choose may opt out of the Fall for Fun Company; however, in doing so...
- Parents forfeit their spots for 2020-21 for their children if they opt out.
- Parents must re-register if they choose to opt back in and pay the $50 registration fee.
- Parents who re-register are not guaranteed a spot, and if a site is past its capacity, they will be place on a first-come, first-served waitlist.
- Parents will be refunded any remaining registration program fees they have paid, should they choose to opt out.
Fun Co. to reopen according to Metro Plan
- Available for in-person learning only.
- Grades will report to Fun Co. on MNPS schedule.
- A small number of sites will either reopen in January or close for the year.
- Charter Schools will reopen on separate schedule.