As the Covid-19 impacts school district reopening plans, our fall programming will change for 2020 to protect student safety and support our district partners.
- Regular before/after-school programming closes with the return to virtual learning on Monday, Nov. 30, 2020.
- Fun Company will offer all-day care for free to children of essential workers at select sites.
- Parents will not be charged for care during weeks of virtual learning.
Fall 2020 Changes
- Sites will have limited capacity.
- Programming may change due to safety policies and/or district virtual learning models.
- Parents will not be charged for cancelled weeks.
- Our sites will implement the same safety measures we incorporated for our Essential Worker Fall Care.
Opt-Out of Fun Co.
Parents who choose may opt out of the Fall for Fun Company; however, in doing so...
- Parents forfeit their spots for 2020-21 for their children if they opt out.
- Parents must re-register if they choose to opt back in and pay the $50 registration fee.
- Parents who re-register are not guaranteed a spot, and if a site is past its capacity, they will be place on a first-come, first-served waitlist.
- Parents will be refunded any remaining registration program fees they have paid, should they choose to opt out.